Accessories make an outfit, so to round out Bride and Groom's year in review we are taking a look at the best finishing touches from 2018.
10. This vintage-inspired bride opted for a pillbox-style hat layered with tulle and finished with silk flowers.
9. A simple hairpiece is the perfect addition to any updo.
8. Add a touch of bling with elegant teardrop earrings.
7. The flower crown trend is not going anywhere and this simple take by Bunbartha Beef, Shepparton is the perfect finishing touch.
6. This stunning hair clip adds a touch of sparkle.
5. A native take on the on trend flower crown by Blooming Buckets, Kialla West.
4. These bold earrings make a statement.
3. A vintage fur coat not only added warmth to this winter wedding but the sentimental value of wearing her grandmother's jacket was priceless for bride Emma.
2. A bright and unique take on the ever popular flower crown by Renato's Florist, Shepparton.
1. This stunning turquoise ring is the perfect something blue.